Terms of Service
ONLINE.ME website basic service is free and so is the UNA CMS. We offer paid plans for access to automatic software updates, cloud hosting and direct download of advanced UNA modules and templates. We do not control what is happening on your site and we do not claim ownership for the data added to your site. However, we expect your to be responsible in managing your site content and adhere to linode.com (our Hosting Partner) Terms of Service. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear on your website.
Websites using UNA platform for the activities outlined below will be pro-actively disconnected from version updates and any support services. Below activities are considered prohibited usage and will result in immediate account suspension or cancellation without a refund and the possibility that UNA Inc will impose fees; and/or pursue civil remedies without providing advance notice.
- Spam and Unsolicited Bulk Email: UNA Inc has a zero tolerance policy on spam.
- Access to Other Computers or Networks without Authorisation: Any act which interferes with the services of another user or network. Any act relating to the circumvention of security measures.
- Activities Viewed as Illegal or Harmful: Fraudulent or otherwise illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes; promoting and supporting abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful content
- Any activity or content that is harmful to minors in any way.
- Communities promoting hateful or discriminatory activity based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Below activities are not considered prohibited usage, but may be offered limited technical support. Automatic updates for such websites can still be accessed. Direct technical support and general community support may be limited to questions not including direct links, media or content references posted publicly at UNA.IO or via UNA Inc. direct email support. In most cases UNA technical specialists reserve the right to refuse visiting or otherwise interacting with the websites involved in such activities.
- Pornography and Adult-content: Depictions or images of sexual acts or implied sexual activity; graphic photos or videos. This does NOT automatically include networks for heterosexual, gay, lesbian or transgender individuals; breast feeding networks or educational networks promoting safe sex, assuming that pornography and graphic media is not present.
- Potentially Illegal Group Activity: Networks promoting illegal or harmful gatherings; denial-of-service attacks; service disruption activities; radical political or religious actions.
We strongly believe that building generic social networks (a.k.a. "Facebook Clones") using UNA platform is not beneficial for end-users. Network operators are encouraged to focus on building niche communities focused on beneficial causes. Uniting people around interests, goals or activity that is inspiring, positive and helpful invariably leads to overall project success. Below activities will be supported with priority.
- Educational and inspirational content generation and sharing.
- NGOs, NPOs and other groups contributing towards common welfare.
- Philanthropic, humanitarian, charitable networks.
- Open-source and Free software initiatives.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is.” UNA Inc and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither UNA Inc nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.